[Wiki Loves Monuments] certificates for the winners

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:10:52 UTC 2012

2012/10/5 Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org>:
> Maybe now the contest is finished, someone feels an urge to share experience
> or volunteer? :)

Last year we have sent certificates to our winners. It was created by
Odder with some my feedback. I don't want to send it on public list as
it contains Odder's facimile - but if needed I can share it with
someone who will try to make it for WLM this year. Would be good to
have it in open editable format - svg or odt for example.

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/