[Wiki Loves Monuments] Why deadlines exist

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Oct 5 07:55:51 UTC 2012

hmm, good point! The unfriendlyness could perhaps be tackled by a message
on the talkpage of the uploader? (or did that already happen?). Also
replacing it with an alternative template "it was uploaded for WLM, but
unfortunately outside the allowed timeslot" in friendly wordings would be a
good way.

Lodewijk