[Wiki Loves Monuments] WWW123POICOM

charles andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Tue Oct 2 14:29:20 UTC 2012

I guess the pictures have been resized by the app, I check around 15 files and they are all exactly 1 024 × 765 pixels size, it's unlikely that all the mobile phone used have all the same resolution camera .

charles
Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch