[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendar WLM 2013

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:36:46 UTC 2012

On 19/11/12 17:43, Barbara Fischer wrote:
> Hi Platonides,
>
> it was remarked before that the calendar should have not only a neutral
> language and cultural outlook but as it is planned now it would serve
> eternal purposes. If we would follow You really good idea it would not
> be ready for use 2014, as the days shift. But if the community perfer it
> that way we could still change it.

The end of the week is already marked with the dotted vertical bars as
well as the week number.
More year-locality isn't added by what I proposed. Plus all the months
are preceded by the same days of the previous month every year. Except
on leap-years, but this calendar doesn't include Feb 29th anyway.