[Wiki Loves Monuments] Status of nominations for the final round Wiki Loves Monuments

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Nov 1 19:35:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

as a short status update: I have received nominations from 33 countries.
Belgium and Luxembourg have not submitted any nominations. This means that
the pictures submitted to the Belgian and Luxembourg contests will never
have made a chance to win an international prize, and will unfortunately
not count for the total amount of submitted pictures or participating
countries as far as official numbers will have to be produced. I am very
glad that even though there have been many hurdles, all other countries
have been able to submit their nominations!

As a next step, I will combine all images and submit them tonight to the
international jury.

Kind regards,

Lodewijk

ps: if you announced your nominations publicly, please make sure to also
add them to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_winners .