[Wiki Loves Monuments] prizes and sponsorships question

Matthew Roth mroth at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 27 15:14:42 UTC 2012

Hi Barbara and Lodewijk,
We had a question from a recent WLM-US meeting about prize sponsors. If we
reach out to a place like Canon or Nikon in the U.S., and they agree to
sponsor, can we list them with logo on the international site? I'm trying
to figure out what kind of incentive we can offer the prize sponsors that
would give them a reason to provide good prizes, but I wanted to check with
you the protocol for that. If a marketing/events person asks, "What kind of
visibility will we get in return," obviously the international site would
be the biggest, I would think. I'm not sure how much traffic
wikilovesmonuments.us will get. Any advice is helpful.

thank you,
Matthew

--

Matthew Roth