[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM in Portugal.

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Jul 26 20:35:26 UTC 2012

Basically that would already be a local competition :) You don't need an
extensive prize system for your country (although I'd recommand at least a
small prize) and we can even help with funding that if needed (at least for
a few hundred euros). But no matter what, letting Portugal participate will
involve some work - although not much. Hence also my question what is the
problem part - perhaps it is something that can easily be solved.

Lodewijk