[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM merchandise

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:14:33 UTC 2012

On 19/07/12 14:40, Karthik Nadar wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Cyriel Brusse <cyriel at wmnederland.nl
> <mailto:cyriel at wmnederland.nl>> wrote:
>
>     @André: yes, everything will carry the WLM logo.
>
>     @Karthik: that's a nice suggestion, thank you! I'm not sure how
>     widely the reach of caps is though, I think t-shirts are more
>     internationally appealing. You're always free to produce some for
>     your own country off course!

Lol. I took me a while to realise the meaning. I was thinking "what does
he want to put in capital letters?" xD

> Hi Cyriel, no problem. Wanted to check if the merchandise is to be
> gifted to all participants and volunteers, or only volunteers?

How much do you want to take in your country? You will get thousands of
participants...
I wouldn't take just for people organising it, also for the events you
may do to promote WLM, and for giving out (or selling) when doing a Wiki
takes, including the prizes.

Small material can be reused after the contest, of course.