[Wiki Loves Monuments] Toolserver - how to get integrated?

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:34:29 UTC 2012

On 11/07/12 22:07, Андрій Бондаренко wrote:
> Could you help me with uploading?  And once more note - we have a common
> parameter for coordinates and use for it {{coord}} template. It is much
> more easy than having 2 different for longitude and latitude.

How so? They are two parameters anyway.
The bot doesn't understand coord template (not to mention that coord
templates have about a dozen ways to be feeded) so if there are no
lat/lon fields, your monuments will appear in the db without coordinates.

If you have coord added in a consistent way, it would be easy to convert
to two-parameters form with a search & replace.