[Wiki Loves Monuments] Unused image and commonscat template on it.wiki

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Dec 29 18:16:28 UTC 2012

Cristian,

Op 29-12-2012 18:47, Cristian Consonni schreef:
> 2012/12/29 Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org>:
>> Hi,
>> is this still an open issue?
> Yes. In the sense that Marteen added the template to the Italian
> monument (sub)lists, e.g.:
Are you talking about me? It's quite disrespectful to misspell someone's
name.
> {{Commonscat|Cultural heritage monuments in
> Lombardy|etichetta=Patrimonio culturale in Lombardia}} (see the
> Lombardy list page[1]).
>
> but the template is deprecated[2] on it.wiki, is maintained for
> compatibily  (it may be bot-substituted).  Also, if you look at the
> page[3] the second parameter is ignored (so the compatibility is not
> complete).
That's an easy fix. Just pass along the parameter to the other template.
> The template in use on it.wiki is {{interprogetto}}[4].
That's incompatible with the bots at the moment. You can change it to
the other template, but that means you loose the functionality. I
suggest you file a bug to get it implemented. I don't plan on doing it,
but you might be lucky and someone else implements it. Probably the
hardest part is to build an overview of these multivalue templates and
the fields these templates are using.

Maarten