[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Wlm-be] WLM BE/LUX winners announced + meeting for founding Wikimedia Belgium

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Dec 4 17:27:50 UTC 2012

Thanks, I added my links to the report as promised, and added the action
points at the bottom. I hope someone can transform this into a report
on-wiki at some point, but no hurry in that.

Thanks all for the fruitful meeting. I will be reading the list, but please
let me know directly if there are any questions or if there's anything I
can help with.

Best,

Lodewijk