[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM BE/LUX winners announced + meeting for founding Wikimedia Belgium

Romaine Wiki romaine_wiki at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 12:54:18 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Our ten winning pictures are at:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Belgium_%26_Luxembourg/Winners

(See the file page for descriptions in some languages.)

On Friday 30 November we had our prize giving ceremony in Brussels at the Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage starting at 19:00.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Institute_for_Cultural_Heritage )

For those who were there: please upload your pictures and add them here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Belgium_%26_Luxembourg:_awards_ceremony

In the afternoon we also had a meeting to prepare ourselves for the founding of Wikimedia Belgium.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimeeting_in_Brussels_on_30_November_2012

At http://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetings is a link to the report.

Next meeting: the end of February. Before that we have to get ready, see the report linked at our Meetings page.

Anyone interested in the founding of Wikimedia Belgium, sign at:
http://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Founding/Interested_people

Greetings,
Romaine

Organiser Wiki Loves Monuments Belgium & Luxembourg