[Wiki Loves Monuments] tools, the next version

Tomasz Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:47:49 UTC 2011

Andre & Bas: I really *do* think that tools might be a really
interesting topic to be discussed at the meeting. This is intended to be
an evaluation, so we'll try to figure out what went wrong and how not to
make the same mistakes in the future.

In order to do so, please be bold and update the Etherpad; don't worry
if things are already there--this means only that the problems are
really important and should be discussed & resolved!

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomasz Kozłowski | [[user:odder]]