[Wiki Loves Monuments] tools, the next version

Bas vb bas_v_b at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:42:24 UTC 2011

I think thats what all the tools at  missed opportunities show. There where a lot of different tools, some doing the same thing, some just being unknown by others. And some different because people always will have different opinions about what works. So indeed putting this tools together and linking users to all the ones relevant for them could maybe do a lot. And if the missing tools (commonist modification) are filled in maybe this can help out a lot next year. Indeed something to talk about Andre
Mvg,
Bas