[Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Nov 19 20:06:45 UTC 2011

Hi Yaroslav,

I'm afraid this is an isolated case. I checked the source file of the
English survey - and the timestamp 40834,3196875 indeed indicates your
name. However, the full comment is "Cheers". Something went wrong in the
transfer of your answers to the google doc i'm afraid.

Lodewijk

No dia 19 de Novembro de 2011 21:01, Yaroslav M. Blanter