[Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Nov 19 20:01:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:07:03 +0100, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please find attached the data table of the Wiki Loves Monuments
> participants survey. 790 replies are included, but i have removed some
of
> the most obvious duplicates.
>
> I look forward to people turning this into something exciting! I would
love
> some statistics both on country and international level, both country of
> participation and where they live. Also it would be nice if every local
> team could take a look into the specific suggestions in their country.
>
> Best,
>
> Lodewijk

Hi Lodewijk,

thanks for the work, I really hope it will turn into useful statistics.

Could it be that the comment column in the excel file was somehow screwed
up? I believe my response is #215, and I can not make sense of the comments
in the file: probably what is above and below #215 (to some extens, not the
Swedish text) is part of mine response, but it still does not look like
connected to me, I believe I left a longer and a more sensible comment.

I also find it cool that the oldest respondent was born in 1926 and the
youngest in 1998, if I read the data correctly.

Cheers
Yaroslav