[Wiki Loves Monuments] a story about Wiki loves Petersburg exhibition on the Russian TV

Анастасия Львова stasielvova at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:35:14 UTC 2011

Another  reportage from our partner:
http://artway.tv/2011/11/otkrytie-vystavki-vikipediya-lyubit-peterburg-v-art-otele-raxmaninov/
Oksana Kurebina said that Wikimedians will receive a bottle of
champagne, special prices and discounts in the Art-hotel.

And one word about wiki-world: the author of burning cathedral (one of
our winners and an exhibition participant) Oleg Syromyatnikov is
co-founder of the publishing house "Orange", issuing mass publications
- stories, scanwords and anecdotes. He ordered ads to promote the
exhibition on whole of November (5 media for 20-30 thousand copies).
There are some examples of reversals:
http://lvova.livejournal.com/673486.html

--
с уважением,