[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments calendars -- an order form

Tomasz Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:48:42 UTC 2011

Dear All,
this is just to remind you that the deadline for filling out the
calendars order form is next Wednesday, November 9, 00:00 (UTC).

Up to now, I have received the orders from 11 out of 19 countries and
autonomous communities :-) participating in this years' Wiki Loves
Monuments (625 calendars ordered in total). I still miss the orders from
the following countries and communities:

* Andorra;
* Austria;
* Belgium;
* Catalonia;
* France;
* Luxembourg;
* Norway;
* Switzerland.

Please make sure to fill the order form before the deadline; it is
available at <http://goo.gl/b2T20>.

PS We'll definitely need to think about organising the budget for the
shipping costs in the upcoming days; any ideas how to solve this situation?

Thanks,
--
Tomasz Kozłowski | [[user:odder]]