[Wiki Loves Monuments] participant survey update

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:17:51 UTC 2011

Hi Lodewijk,

The timing is quite unfortunate it seems, not a minute has passed since we
have e-mailed our participants with the link to the survey when you have
closed it. :(
Can you please export the data of the survey (File --> Export; or Create a
duplicate option) for the analysis of the international responses and
reopen the original survey for the Hungarian participants.

I know that it makes analysis a bit more difficult that you have to
separate the data based on the date in the end, but it is still the best
solution in the circumstances.

Thanks,
Bence