[Wiki Loves Monuments] participant survey update

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Nov 1 14:43:12 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just closed the participant surveys. I will run a primary analysis
on them the coming days and will email you some preliminary results. I
will ask for help later interpreting the comments and getting back to
people where necessary.

Minor point: I got only 1 respons in hungarian. I assume this is
because the survey bot didn't run to the hungarian participants yet. I
suggest to run this after all, but with a seperate survey - to avoid
contamination of the international outcomes & lessons.

Best,