[Wiki Loves Monuments] Open Issue: budget

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu May 26 09:28:26 UTC 2011

Hi Nico,

I tried to give an indication of the total budget in my first email in this
thread. Please let us know if and how much WMCH would be willing to reserve
for this.

If there are only a few chapters willing/able to chip in, we would be able
to cut back on expenses of course, but first of all I need to know who would
/in principe/ be willing to spend money on this and what order of magnitude,
then I could try to split up the budget and give exact amounts.

Thanks,

Lodewijk