[Wiki Loves Monuments] Europeana and statistics

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:25:32 UTC 2011

Hi all.
Has been a pleasure to meet you all in Berlin.
I wanted to share this link:
http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/2011/05/17/dpla-europeana
about Europeana and the meeting they're having in The Haag.

Moreover, today I added "Statistics" as an Open Issue in our results:
I was wondering if we could ask to the Foundation, instead of a grant,
some work-time of Erik Zachte to set up a central/federal tool for
statistics in Commons.
He is probably the best person for that, and a tool ad hoc could serve
many participant countries.

(Actually, i'm thinking that asking work-time of an employee instead
of "mere" money
could be an efficient idea to get things done: we could talk about
this to Sj, and then the Board of Trustees could discuss about it.)

Still hoping to participate,
cheers,

Aubrey