[Wiki Loves Monuments] Geolocated centralnotice

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Wed May 11 11:31:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We want to create a buzz. Every once in a while a topic at your local
village pump, some tweets, articles, all to get "Wiki Loves Monuments"
buzzing around. In September (and just before) we'll do the heavy
marketing with site notices and other ways to get attention.
Communication is on the list of topics we'll discus in Berlin :-)

Maarten