[Wiki Loves Monuments] Agenda May Meeting + request for preperation (!)

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat May 7 16:28:04 UTC 2011

Dear all,

We have prepared a draft agenda for the Friday of the coming up May Meeting.
The schedule for Saturday and Sunday will determine on those outcomes, and
will be set on Friday evening.

Please find the draft here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/May_Meeting#Agenda
-
If there are big missing gaps, please let us know asap! Oh, we put in lots
of breaks, so if you have a little something to go with the coffee from your
country, feel free to bring some samples!

Please note: there are some preperations we expect from each participant:
* Prepare ~1 minute introduction per participating country (no slides)
* Collect problems you encountered (you can email them around, but we will
ask everybody to summarize them in a few words at the meeting)
* Collect what are the best ideas in your country (idem)
* Think especially about what tools you would really like to see

Of course you're always free to share this on the mailing list, but most
importantly make sure you can share it all during the meeting.

Keep an eye on the above linked page, practical information will be posted
there.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk and Maarten

ps: the agenda for Friday contains a point at the end of the afternoon which
intentionally has too little time. The idea is to touch all topics there
shortly, and then decide how to continue tackling them (evening, next day.
Plenery, working groups etc.)