[Wiki Loves Monuments] Selections for the European contest

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue May 3 06:29:26 UTC 2011

Those are also questions we didn't want to decide for you - we are
organizing it all together :) However, it should be said that a ceremony
would definitely cost money etc, so there would have to be budget and
organization for that... (ideally to be combined with something else) What
do you think?

Lodewijk