[Wiki Loves Monuments] update per country

Elisardo elisardojm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:39:57 UTC 2011

Update from Spain:
* We have about 60% of the monuments lists, some in spanish, others in
catalan (from Viquipedia) and others in galician (from Galipedia), but now
we have an automatic tool that generates a good schema to create the final
lists (http://www.wikilm.es/generar_wikitexto.php). We hope to finish this
work in a few weeks.
* We have a simple web site with the basics of the contest, in spanish and
galician, and we are working in catalan version. See wikilm.es.
* We have started to contact with some sponsors, but we don't have results
in this area
* We don't have jury nor awards, and we have to work in local rules

Bye,
Elisardojm