[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM, Russia

Vladimir Medeyko Vladimir.Medeyko at wikimedia.ru
Mon Jun 20 13:39:09 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues!

I would like to inform you that Wikimedia Russia joined WLM too.

Coordinator is Stasie Lvova.

Current link to the project is: http://ru.wikimedia.org/wiki/WLM11

We have a base of monuments, however, some fields there are incomplete.
The project is announced in Wikimedia projects and in sister project
(Letopisi.ru) as well.

I don't see too much interest from the Russian Wikimedia community yet, but
probably we will manage to enjoy significant external interest.

I would like to ask you about your approaches to prizes. What exact prizes
do you expect to provide to the winners?

--
  Vladimir Medeyko
  Wikimedia Russia