[Wiki Loves Monuments] update per country

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:28:09 UTC 2011

Update from Amical.

wikilovesmonuments.ad is not registered. We have all information at http://wikilovesmonuments.cat
Targeted lists for Catalan area are complete. That is 100% of Andorra and about 47% of Spain.
We have 3 sponsors confirmed and working with a partner in Andorra for a sponsorship.
One of the sponsors is interested in a transnational award for an euroregion including south of France.
Awards and categories are still pending.
Working on to form a jury.
Probably events to organize: Wiki Expedition Andorra and Wiki Takes Barcelona.

Vicenç