[Wiki Loves Monuments] update per country

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:15:52 UTC 2011

Update for Italy:
still working on lobbying with Ministry of Cultural Heritage.
Law, as known, is not with us, it is not easy to find a solution
within the current legislation,
but we're not giving up (and neither are our contacts at the Ministry).
Meeting in Rome this Thursday.
It seems lists are available in some format, so hopefully it would be
not so difficult to format them.

Aubrey