[Wiki Loves Monuments] update per country

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Jun 20 06:54:49 UTC 2011

Hi Alex, Nuno, Arild:

just to be totally clear: if I said something is not clear, that means that
in /my/ overview it is not clear :) I might have missed something though.
Please fill out the information in the progress table, that is the main
source for such overview:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Progress>
Progress<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Progress>

Please note I added some extra fields to fill out if relevant, because we
are now further on the timeline.

Arild: wonderful to hear you're in touch with them, and I'm looking forward
to whatever comes out of it! :)

Best,
Lodewijk