[Wiki Loves Monuments] official description of WLM

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:54:36 UTC 2011

I think it is indeed a good idea to try and draft such description! Not that
we always *have* to use that, but because it can work as a fallback option
if we quickly need something that has to be proper.

I would like to keep it short and simple:

Wiki Loves Monuments is a cultural heritage photography contest organized in
September. People can upload national monuments in participating countries
during the month under a free license for usage on Wikipedia. The best
photos will be rewarded by a jury with a prize. The contest is to be
organized in more than 15 countries throughout Europe in 2011.

Please add/change/remove at will,

Lodewijk

Am 5. Juni 2011 19:06:48 UTC+2 schrieb Maarten Dammers <maarten at mdammers.nl>
: