[Wiki Loves Monuments] official description of WLM

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sun Jun 5 17:06:48 UTC 2011

Hi Lantuszka,

I'm including the Wiki Loves Monuments list because I think this is a
broader problem we need to address.

Op 20-5-2011 2:18, Lantuszka . schreef:
> Hi Maarten,
>
> Lantuszka (Julia) of polish WLM here. Following things to-do from
> Berlin meeting i was to contact several bodies as YfJ, UNESCO,
> religious communities etc. I was wondering which description of the
> project you're using when contacting such bodies. The one from
> commons? or some other? i thought it would be good to use same one and
> just as intro words i'd add some address words to personal contacts of
> mine giving them some context info and also about my role in this
> project (they know me from non-wiki projects) and some more targeted
> description but i thought it would be good to attach the official
> description. so shall i use the one from commons project site, or
> which one? there was the one that we had prepared to be published at
> wikilovesmonuments.eu <http://wikilovesmonuments.eu> site but it's not
> yet there and so i'm not perfectly sure if it was not accepted or
> simply not published yet..?
I don't think we have a good description of the project at
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011
. We should put a description of the project at that page which we can
reuse. Who wants to help?

Maarten