[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Commons-l] Photo contest for Kosovo and Albania

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:59:45 UTC 2011

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Concept
ok, well they have to be uploaded in September,
that will disqualify the ones uploaded now, so we will just use them
for our contest. But where in the rules does it say that a photo
cannot be a derived work,
so if we have a photo that is good,it can be slightly enhanced
(brightened) and that would be uploaded in September, no? or is that
breaking the spirit of the rules.

thanks,
mike