[Wiki Loves Monuments] First press release for the Swiss contest

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Jun 4 09:59:22 UTC 2011

Hi Nico,

Some remarks:
* The press release states that the competition runs from Juli to
September. The decision in Berlin was pretty clear: The competition runs
in September. Why are you doing this differently?
* You're talking about a national competition, but Wiki Loves Monuments
is an international competition all throughout Europe.
* Why do people need to register at
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.ch/login.php ? That's one of the things we
decided (at the Berlin meeting) *not* to do.

Maarten