[Wiki Loves Monuments] warning: WLM results coming up soon!

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 5 19:33:27 UTC 2011

Wikimedia Nederland will be sending a calendar to all of its members. Because of our preparations, we have a few questions I hope can be answered:

1. What is the estimated delivery date (or send date and type of delivery)?
2. What will the calendar dimensions be  - including binding and packaging, if they are packaged individually?
3. What will be the weight of one calendar?

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand