[Wiki Loves Monuments] Winner of the Wiki Loves Monuments Logo Contest

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:53:00 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The contest has now come to an end, with more than 30 logos in
competitions, and many votes to choose the logo.

The winner of the competition is:

Piece of puzzle monument 2
by User:Lusitana

Which can be seen here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:LUSITANA_WLM_2011_d.svg

There were lots of good logos, and some came close second, notably:
YATL – Yet another tower logo
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki_loves_monuments_logo_contest_elya.svg

Somewhat hand drawn heartish - Compact
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sertion_-_WikiLoves_Monuments_-_Compact.svg

All vote results can be found on this page:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Logo_contest/Submissions

I want to thank everyone who participated, both in designing great
logos, and in voting for choosing the best logo. There were tons of
ideas in there, and some I am sure can be used again throughout the
Wiki Loves Monuments competition.

Cheers,

Delphine

--