[Wiki Loves Monuments] NL WLM rules for 2010 competition

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Apr 25 08:52:19 UTC 2011

Hi Raul,

I would like to advice to take your time for setting the rules - there is no
real need for setting them firmly yet, and it would make sense to wait at
least until after the Berlin workshop - you might be able to get some ideas
there, ask for advice and maybe there will be some European regulations you
want to keep in mind when setting up the local ones. I think in 2010, we in
the end set our rules definitely in August - of course that was too late,
but june/july should be fine. (see also the advised timeline:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Timeline
 )

But of course, if you have reasons to set your rules earlier, please do so
:)

Best,

Lodewijk