[Wiki Loves Monuments] copyright

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:58:30 UTC 2011

Hmm, then in that case, there is a problem with all of those pictures. Of
course, in some countries, there is a gap between the law and enforcement. I
don''t know if Wikipedia Estonia needs to worry in the way the Italians do.
Having laws doesn't always imply enforcement. If the law is as the Commons
templates currently suggest, then I believe however that only Wikipedia
Estonia can host these pictures, since they are the only ones who can take
the no-enforcement risk.

That does mean however that they cannot take part in the Europe-competition,
because I really don't see how you can set up the photo-upload tool to work
for them.

How sad!

Jane