[Wiki Loves Monuments] Overview status - Wiki Loves Monuments throughout Europe. Estonia

Teele Vaalma teele.vaalma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:19:28 UTC 2011

I will upload the design of hand-outs to Commons when it is finished and
ready for printing.

About templates. As far as I know our templates are working well (I am not
the person who actually tests them). Testing list is here:
http://et.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasutaja:WikedKentaur/WLM_test_loend.

Teele

2011/4/16 Maarten Dammers <maarten at mdammers.nl>

>  Hi Teele,
>
> Good news! As for the list templates. If you need a hand getting it
> started, be sure to drop by in #wikilovesmonuments at Freenode. You can find
> the other list templates at
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Monuments_database#Sources_overview. Do you have a link to your template?
>
> Maarten
>

> Op 16-4-2011 11:24, Lodewijk schreef:
>
> Hi Teele,
>
>  great to hear! Could you please share the designed materials? Maybe other
> countries can use it, or even give suggestions :) A good way of sharing it,
> is uploading it on Wikimedia Commons, and putting it in a subcategory of
> [[category:Wiki Loves Monuments]].
>
>  Update sounds great! Rock on!
>
>  Lodewijk
>
> 2011/4/16 Teele Vaalma <teele.vaalma at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi!
>> I'd like to say some things about the progress in Estonia :).
>>
>>    - We have 8 volunteers by now working with the project.
>>    - We have talked with National Heritage Board and the metropolitan of
>>    Estonian Apostolic Orthodox Church about cooperation on this contest. Also
>>    we have contacted some sponsors to provide awards.
>>    - Hand-out materials are designed and will be printed by May.
>>     - On 5-6 May we will take part of the European Year of Volunteering
>>    Tour in Tallinn and promote the contest.
>>    - "Teeme ära"[0] (Let's do it) will be on 7th May. Our team members
>>    will take part of several events on that day in different locations.
>>    - We have got all monument data (unique ID-s, names, addresses,
>>    coordinates), but not yet lists on wiki. List templates are being tested.
>>     - Domain wikilovesmonuments.ee is being registered.
>>    - Many thanks to Polish chapter, who makes it possible for Raul and
>>    Robert to attend WLM meeting in Berlin.
>>

>> [0] http://www.teemeara.ee/

Teele Vaalma
MTÜ Wikimedia Eesti