[Wiki Loves Monuments] Web application for the Swiss contest

Nuno Tavares nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt
Sat Apr 9 18:45:15 UTC 2011

Maarten,

Very sincerily, I don't see it like a pissing contest, but rather an
effort of those, to which this is the first time (at least WMPT is), to
have something in place as sooner as possible. I suggest we assume good
faith from everybody...

I actually find Manoillon a very good start, as I still didn't see any
"bundle".

In the end, the longest part is to develop the logic, not to merge the
code where-ever. This means there should be a place to test (the logic)
before. However, I'd say the DB schema would ease merging the code a
lot, so I'd suggest we all start from it, even if we have to extend it..

It would be nice if there was a compilation of all the tools available
already, which are being done or fixed, and maybe who's doing what...?

-NT