[Wiki Loves Monuments] Web application for the Swiss contest

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Apr 9 13:32:45 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Op 8-4-2011 18:19, Benoît Evellin schreef:
> Do we try to make a global and unified system like Manoillon's one, or
> each country have to made his own ?
>
> Maybe we have decided of it earlier, but I don't manage to remember...
I rather have a central place to work on this than every chapter
inventing the wheel over and over again. There's already a dedicated
account for this at the toolserver: "erfgoed" (Dutch for heritage).
Please join this project so we can work together. I wouldn't like to
have this turn into some sort of pissing contest. More info at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Tools

Op 9-4-2011 13:29, Manoillon schreef:
> I can, of course, but please give me some more days. Right now, the
> code is half French, half ugly.. I need a bit of time to clean it
> before sharing !
Just share it. Code is always ugly and everyone always wants to clean it
up ;-)

Maarten