[Wiki Loves Monuments] how many photos from each country will take part from European WLM

Nuno Tavares nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt
Tue Apr 5 16:48:28 UTC 2011

Well, Maarten, I rather do it sooner, as we (all) still have to find a
national juri, and convince them to participate. And since the challenge
is in September, the sooner, the better ;) I predict that things will be
easier for this task, if we already have a draft of both national and
general rules.

In the Commons page it is said:
«
The European contest will be jury based competition for the best photo
of a monument where a European jury will select winners from nominees
taken from the winners of the national quality contests.
»

Like I said, it seems to me that "now" is a good moment to "worry" about
this :-)

--
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal