[Wiki-offline-reader-l] [Wikireader] [Argentina] WikiBrowse improvements

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 24 01:02:56 UTC 2009

I've just created

as a new official WMF location for discussions about both offline
reader and editor technologies. Please let me know if you'd like to
revise the list description or volunteer as a moderator. This
deprecates the old wiki-offline-reader-l mailing list which was never
actively used, so I haven't bothered to port the archive.

All, please consider whether you should be on this list, and if so,
subscribe directly through the URL above. It should help us to
standardize file formats and software approaches, and will also help
WMF to identify where it can usefully invest resources.

Samuel, can you help get the word out about this new list?

Thanks and all best,
Erik
--
Erik Möller