[Wiki-offline-reader-l] New list: offline-l

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 24 01:17:58 UTC 2009

After some discussion with WMF staff and people working on wiki
offline tools, we wanted to make sure we have an official
WMF-designated forum to discuss both offline reader and editor
technologies for Wikimedia Foundation projects and other MediaWikis.
We felt the list name "wiki-offline-reader" didn't reflect
appropriately the need for offline editing and sharing tools, and have
therefore created a new list called offline-l:

We'll advertise this new list in the next couple of weeks in various
places. If you're interested in offline discussions, I strongly
encourage you to subscribe there.

Because wiki-offline-reader-l hasn't been very active, I haven't moved
the archives over, but this list won't be deleted for now (I added a
deprecation notice to the list info page).

Thanks and all best,
Erik
--
Erik Möller