[Translators-l] How should I translate "the Board"?

mathieu stumpf guntz psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Fri Jan 27 14:30:06 UTC 2017

So, should we launch something to make possibly confusing terms more
distinctive, or at least some recommendation about how should preferably
name each of them in official documentation? Well, having a page
defining Endowment Advisory Board roles and composition on Meta would
also seems interesting to my mind. :)

As anyone suggestion about actionable items about that?