[Translators-l] What do you understand in this utterance: "Information on the movement strategy architect team"

mathieu stumpf guntz psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Wed Jan 25 16:47:19 UTC 2017

Well, I have a similar difficulty to interpret this message: "2016
Wikimedia Foundation Leadership Team Retreat"

I would be curious to know if other translators feel sometime blocked
when they meet such a long juxtaposed words and if they have some tricks
to get around this difficulty.

Also is there somewhere where we could feedback a need for formulation
using more prepositions in official documents published by WMF? I don't
know if it would feel more "pedantic" or "uncommon" for most English
natives, but surely it might help – at least me – in translation.