[Translators-l] Inspire Campaign translation request

mathieu stumpf guntz psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Tue Jan 24 10:46:48 UTC 2017

By the way, https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab is marked as
100% translated for several languages but when you look at it, it no
longer is up-to-date with the English version. I guess that the problem
is that many content is in some transcluded pages.

We have groups
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:LanguageStats&group=page-Tech%2FNews%2F2017%2F04>
for IdeaLab and IEG, but I'm not aware of a way to directly translate
all string which are used on a single page, included transcluded ones.
Is there any convenient way to do it, that is with a better method than
crawling the wikicode to find each template used and check for string
there?

If there is not already a phabricator ticket aboout it, I think that we
should fill one about the translation rate which doesn't take
transcluded pages into account.