[Translators-l] Inspire Campaign translation request

Chris "Jethro" Schilling cschilling at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 23 22:03:42 UTC 2017

Hi Translators,

I'm preparing for a new Inspire Campaign focused on bringing in ideas on
how we can better do outreach to outside places of knowledge, and work
together with public & private institutions, organizations, and experts to
improve our projects.

There are three pages I've marked up for translation that could use your
help, if you're able:

   - CentralNotice Banner
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=Centralnotice-tgroup-inspire_knowledge&filter=>
(two
   sentences)
   - Landing page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire> (about
   ten sentences, some existing content has stayed the same)
   - Frequently Asked Questions page
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Inspire/FAQ> (full page,
   lots of content to translate)

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions around
language, need a clarification, or have a suggestion for the language on
any of the pages for the purpose of easing translation.

Thank you so much for your hard and important work.  These translations in
these campaigns help build ideas and teams from all over the world.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris "Jethro" Schilling
I JethroBT (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:I_JethroBT_(WMF)>
Community Organizer, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>