[Translators-l] Automated translation not working?

Bjoern Hassler bjohas+mw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 10:30:11 UTC 2017

Dear all,

It seems the automated translation is not working in the two column layout
(English->German) - though maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

Basically, I'm here:
https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Spezial:
Inhalts%C3%BCbersetzung&page=Biniai+Nou+hypogea&from=en&to=
de&targettitle=Biniai+Nou+hypogea

I've got "Automatische Übersetzung > Ausgangstext verwenden" selected. So
when clicking "+ Übersetzung hinzufügen" my expectation is that an
automated translation of the English text into German will appear (in the
right column), for further editing. However, instead, an exact copy of the
English text appears in the right column also.

I also posted this here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Content_translation

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!