[Translators-l] Possibly disabling some AggregateGroups

Haytham Abulela ALY haytham.hammam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:01:14 UTC 2017

Hi Nick,
I usually use "Translations" page to check the percentage and status of
pages and groups of pages. I thought that your proposal will affect this
page, and given the missing pages under the groups of pages I proposed to
keep, I wanted to keep them so I can choose from them what fits into the
available time I have during the day.

Sent from Gmail Mobile